Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
The Solar Food Dryer: How to Make and Use Your Own Low-Cost, High Performance, Sun-Powered Food Dehydrator
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $15.95
- Now: $14.24 Save 11%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
The Photo voltaic Food Dryer describes how to use photo voltaic electricity to dry your food as an alternative of costly electrical power. With your personal photo voltaic-powered food dryer, you can swiftly and efficiently dry all your further garden veggies, fruits, and herbs to preserve their goodness all calendar year long—with cost-free sunshine! Applicable to a wide geography—wherever gardens grow—this effectively-illustrated book includes:
• Full step-by-step ideas for developing a large-overall performance, low-price photo voltaic food dryer from easily available supplies
• Photo voltaic electricity style ideas
• Food drying guidelines and recipes
• Sources, references, photo voltaic charts, and more
Eben Fodor is an organic and natural gardener with a history in photo voltaic electricity and engineering. He functions as a group preparing expert in Eugene, Oregon.
|Mainstay 3600 Emergency Food Rations, 9 ...|