Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Pac-kit 6060 57 Piece 10 Ansi Weatherproof Plastic Case First Aid Kit by Acme United
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $19.20
- Now: $15.27 Save 20%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
Enhance} your audio/visualwants with a Pac-kit 6060 57 Piece 10 Ansi Weatherproof Plastic Case First Aid Kit. Exclusively produced by Acme United.
Sold as a kit with 57 items First aid kit with thermoformed interior tray keeps items neatly organized and accessible Contains all required items from ANSI Z308.1-2009, and extra items as well
The best} audio/visual electronics on the internet!
- Weatherproof plastic case first aid kit
- Sold as a kit with 57 items
- First aid kit with thermoformed interior tray keeps items neatly organized and accessible
- Contains all required items from ANSI Z308.1-2009, and extra items as well
- OSHA compliant wall mountable kit with carrying handle; from Pac-Kit, the leader in industrial first aid
Pac-Kit 6060 #10 ANSI scenario first support kit is a 10-particular person, 57-piece first support kit for dealing with slight accidents, which arrives in a weather-resistant plastic scenario that can be wall-mounted or carried with the connected handle. The scenario is Occupational Wellness and Basic safety Administration (OSHA) compliant for top quality assurance, and the contents exceed the demands of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) common Z308.1-2009 for bare minimum demands for office first support kits and materials. The kit includes a vast range of bandages, topical treatment options, and other first support materials to have a tendency to various kinds of accidents, such as little cuts and burns, medium cuts and scratches, and severe bleeding and burns, and to aid in CPR. Instruments include an crisis first support information, forceps, and scissors. The scenario measures four.5 x 7.5 x two.75 inches (H x W x D) (H is peak, the vertical distance from the cheapest to greatest level W is width, the horizontal distance from left to correct D is depth, the horizontal distance from entrance to back.).
A first support kit holds a range of materials for dealing with accidents these kinds of as cuts, burns, scratches, and bleeding, and for providing CPR. 1st support kits are frequently used in OSHA-certified and other workplaces, in facility administration, crisis environments, and in industrial, contracting, sporting, and house apps.
Pac-Kit Basic safety Equipment manufactures first support materials, eye wash stations, and gloves. The organization, started in 1946, is headquartered in Fairfield, CT.
What's in the Box?
- Adhesive strips (16)
- Material fingertip bandages (two)
- Material knuckle bandages (two)
- Gauze pads (four)
- Large wound bandage
- Gauze bandage
- Triangular bandage
- Adhesive tape roll
- Examination gloves (four)
- BZK antiseptic wipes (10)
- Melt away cream packets (six)
- Triple antibiotic ointment packets (six)
- 1st aide information
- Weather-resistant plastic scenario
|Pack of 2 Datrex 3600 Calorie Emergency ...|
|Fellowes 55-piece Computer Tool Kit Blac...|