Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Light My Fire 20 Swedish Scout Firesteel Orange by Light My Fire
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $14.99
- Now: $13.74 Save 8%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
Be prepared through 2012 with a Light My Fire 20 Swedish Scout Firesteel Orange. Specifically produced by Light My Fire.
3000-Degree C (5,500-Degree F) spark and works when wet Smaller lighter stainless steel striker Signal whistle built into handle of striker
Support you and your family in emergency conditions.
- Durable - Scout 2.0 model lasts 3000 strikes
- 3000-Degree C (5,500-Degree F) spark and works when wet
- Smaller lighter stainless steel striker
- Signal whistle built into handle of striker
- Ergonomic design increases ease of use
Initially created for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000-Diploma Do spark can make fire building effortless in any weather conditions, at any altitude. Used by a amount of armies about the entire world, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has presently manufactured it a favorite of survival professionals, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-evidence way to mild stoves and gasoline-barbecues. The Scout two. has an ergonomic design and style can make for enhanced simplicity of use, and the striker has an built-in whistle.
|Camping Utensil Set Hikenture 4-in-1 Eat...|
|Led Camping Lantern Flashlights Portable...|
|Kaito Ka350 Voyager Trek Solarcrank Amfm...|