Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Light My Fire 20 Swedish Army Firesteel Orange by Light My Fire
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $19.99
- Now: $15.68 Save 22%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Increase} your audio/visualdemands with a Light My Fire 20 Swedish Army Firesteel Orange. Completely produced by Light My Fire.
3000-Degree C (5,500-Degree F) spark and works when wet Smaller lighter stainless steel striker Signal whistle built into handle of striker
The greatest} audio/visual electronics on the web!
- Durable - Army 2.0 model lasts 12000 strikes
- 3000-Degree C (5,500-Degree F) spark and works when wet
- Smaller lighter stainless steel striker
- Signal whistle built into handle of striker
- Ergonomic design increases ease of use
Initially developed for the Swedish Office of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000-Degree C spark makes fire developing simple in any climate, at any altitude. Utilised by a number of armies about the globe, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already produced it a preferred of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also identified its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues. The Army 2. has an ergonomic layout makes for increased ease of use, and the striker has an built-in whistle.
|Camping Utensil Set Hikenture 4-in-1 Eat...|
|Light My Fire Swedish Fireknife Fixed Bl...|
|(Doutble Pack) Lite Saver 3 in 1 Recharg...|