Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Denso 234-4800 Oxygen Sensor by Denso
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $57.78
- Now: $55.57 Save 4%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Increase} your audio/visualwants with a Denso 234-4800 Oxygen Sensor. Exclusively developed by Denso.
Constructed from high quality material Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
The very best} audio/visual electronics on the internet!
- Designed to detect the amount of oxygen in the exhaust system
- Constructed from high quality material
- Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing
- Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
- Easy installation
Denso Oxygen Sensor is made to detect the volume of oxygen in the exhaust stream. It is constructed from large good quality stainless metal, porous polytetrafluoroethylene, fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, large-grade platinum and ceramics. This Sensor characteristics ambigu defense layer, aluminum oxide lure layer, porous PTFE filter and stainless metal housing. It is produced with precision to meet up with OE standards. This oxygen sensor can be put in easily and ensures longevity.
|Denso 234-4621 Oxygen Sensor|
|Denso 234-4622 Oxygen Sensor|
|Porter-cable Pcfp12234 3-tool Combo Kit|