Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Denso 234-4621 Oxygen Sensor by Denso
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $25.91
- Now: $23.61 Save 9%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
Enhance} your audio/visualneeds with a Denso 234-4621 Oxygen Sensor. Exclusively produced by Denso.
Constructed from high quality material Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
The greatest} audio/visual electronics on the web!
- Designed to detect the amount of oxygen in the exhaust system
- Constructed from high quality material
- Features double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, PTFE filter and stainless steel housing
- Manufactured with precision to meet OE standards
- Easy installation
Denso Oxygen Sensor is made to detect the amount of oxygen in the exhaust stream. It is made from high quality stainless metal, porous polytetrafluoroethylene, fluorine rubber, aluminum oxide, high-quality platinum and ceramics. This Sensor attributes double protection layer, aluminum oxide trap layer, porous PTFE filter and stainless metal housing. It is manufactured with precision to meet up with OE specifications. This oxygen sensor can be set up effortlessly and assures longevity.
|Denso 234-4622 Oxygen Sensor|
|Denso 234-4800 Oxygen Sensor|
|Porter-cable Pcfp12234 3-tool Combo Kit|