Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Coleman Evanston 6 Screened Tent by Coleman
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $178.99
- Now: $109.00 Save 39%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Improve} your sound/visualneeds with a Coleman Evanston 6 Screened Tent. Exclusively created by Coleman.
Fully screened front porch keeps the bugs out 4 large windows for maximum ventilation Designed for easy set-up and takedown
The very best} sound/visual electronics on the internet!
- Sleeps 6, with a footprint of 14 by 10 feet with a 68-inch center height
- Fully screened front porch keeps the bugs out
- 4 large windows for maximum ventilation
- Designed for easy set-up and takedown
- Weathered system is guaranteed to keep you dry
The Coleman Evanston 6 Screened Tent is perfect for family auto campers, scout leaders, and extended camping excursions. It sleeps 6 men and women comfortably, with a footprint of 14'x10' (like screened porch) and a heart top of 5'8". This modified dome tent features a huge screened porch with a floor, supplying protection from bugs without getting to keep within your tent. Four huge windows give exceptional ventilation. The Evanston 6 is developed for easy set-up, with steady pole sleeves, Coleman's distinctive pin-and-ring design and style, and easy-to-use Insta-Clip attachments. The Tent is made of sturdy 75D polyester taffeta, with a 1000D polyethylene floor and strong 9.5mm fiberglass poles.
This 6-particular person tent is ideal for the family camping, scout trips, and extended camping trips with a one-room modified dome structure which is easy to transportation and even easier to set up. Excellent for family camping, scout leaders, and extended camping trips, the Evanston four features Coleman's WeatherTec system for weather conditions resistance and is assured to maintain you dry.
- Leak-totally free seams
In addition to entirely taped rainfly seams, the rainfly encompasses doors and windows and incorporates easy-to-use velcro frame attachments.
Coated polyester fabric merged with anti-wicking thread, webbing and zippers are developed to maintain you dry.
Inverted floor seams dramatically boost weather conditions resistance by hiding needle holes within the tent, away from the components.
Welding engineering strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes.
Zipper cuff adds protection from the components to the door.
Wind Robust Frame
Built to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by making use of redesigned poles and man-out triangles to anchor tents and boost functionality.
- Sleeps 6 one room
- Exceptional WeatherTec System
- Certain to maintain you dry
- Totally screened front porch spot
- Modified dome structure, easy to transportation and basic to set up
- Excellent for family auto camping, scout leaders, extended camping trips
- Management airflow with Variflo adjustable ventilation
- Inside equipment pocket
- Electrical entry port
- Front porch and wings give wonderful out of doors dwelling space
- Simple set up with steady, color-coded pole sleeves and Insta-Clip attachments
- Pin-and-Ring design and style with steady pole sleeves
- Simple recommendations sewn into sturdy carry bag
- Carry bag also consists of separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Potential: 6
- Rooms: one
- Doorways: one
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Footprint: 14 by 10 feet
- Middle Top: sixty eight inches
- Mesh: Polyester 68D interior tent
- Flooring: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
- Poles: 11mm fiberglass
- Guarantee: Constrained one 12 months
The Coleman Company has been producing and innovating merchandise for recreational out of doors use because W.C. Coleman started out selling gasoline-powered lanterns in 1900. Inventor of the massively common fold-up camp stove, Coleman designed a plastic liner for his galvanized metal coolers in 1957--the beginning of the modern cooler--and the company has been improving their utility and design and style at any time because. The array of merchandise that bear the Coleman identify now consists of just about every thing you may possibly need to function or engage in outdoor, from tents and sleeping bags to boats, backpacks, and furniture.
|Coleman Evanston 8 Screened Tent|
|Coleman Red Canyon 8 Person Tent Black|
|Coleman 6-Person Instant Tent|