Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Alpineaire Foods Turkey Cooked Diced Freeze-dried by AlpineAire Foods
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soon
Manage through 2012 with a Alpineaire Foods Turkey Cooked Diced Freeze-dried. Especially developed by AlpineAire Foods.
Individual Item / Meat Prepare right in the pouch. Gluten Free
Assist you and your family in disastrous situations.
- Individual Item / Meat
- Prepare right in the pouch.
- Gluten Free
Use an ingredient in you backcountry cooking area.
Cooked freeze-dried diced turkey.
Regularly Asked Queries
How long will the food previous?
Most merchandise have a 3-5 year shelf existence underneath correct circumstances. Products containing shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy merchandise have a shelf existence of a single to two a long time.
What are correct storage circumstances?
The greatest is a calme, dry surroundings for our merchandise. The cooler the greater. Large warmth that happens in a garage or the trunk of a automobile is not very good for these merchandise.
How does AlpineAire Food items extend the shelf existence of food?
By employing freeze-dried and dehydrated components, most of the h2o is eliminated from the item. Each and every solution contains an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide attacks the head-area oxygen remaining in the pouch as soon as the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has moisture so the absorber collects the oxygen and therefore slows down the oxidation approach that can arise. Oxidation qualified prospects to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber dangerous?
No, it is not dangerous, but do not use it as a spice packet. It tastes terrible.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a approach used for instantaneous or rapid rehydration of specific dried food items. The very first phase in freeze drying is to rapidly freeze the food. The h2o material, now frozen, is turned right into a gasoline and withdrawn from the food in the course of the following methods, vacuum and very low-warmth, therefore keeping away from the shrinkage. Many of AlpineAire's merchandise are custom freeze dried to suit strict quality specifications. Freeze-dried merchandise include grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, greens, and eggs. Utilizing this approach, 98% of the moisture is eliminated.
Essential benefits of freeze-dried merchandise include:
- The unique flavor and nutritional price of the food is retained due to very very low warmth temperature that is used.
- Food items are rapid and simple to get ready.
- There is no waste.
- It is an best strategy for preserving flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf existence of the solution.
- No preservatives are essential.
- Outcomes in a super-lightweight, compact solution.
- A vast range of food items are available.
- Use hot or cold h2o to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The normal strategy of dehydrating greens and spices is to spot the things on a conveyor belt and operate them by means of an oven at a higher temperature for a relatively shorter time. About 90 to 95% of the moisture is eliminated.
Some greens are more suited to this sort of drying than other individuals. This means that with the addition of h2o, the solution rehydrates back to its unique state more very easily. Preferable things include: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated things this kind of as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as properly as freeze-dried.
What are correct storage methods?
It is vital that you keep food properly:
- Keep away from exposure to warmth and moisture make confident food items are not accessible to insects or animals.
- In no way keep food right on the ground or on concrete floors--moisture can create up inside of containers.
- Keep away from this kind of storage places that expertise temperature create-up this kind of as attics, garages, or automobile trunks. Preferably, storage should not exceed area temperature for extended durations.
- Shop in a place that is accessible so that periodic inspections are simple and you can rotate materials.
- Keep away from extreme and rough dealing with of pouch and canned food items.
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Forever Yo...|
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Sierra Chi...|
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Chicken Gu...|