Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
AlpineAire Foods Peaches, Diced, Freeze-Dried by AlpineAire Foods
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soon
Live through 2012 with a AlpineAire Foods Peaches, Diced, Freeze-Dried. Specifically sold by AlpineAire Foods.
Individual Item / Fruit Prepare right in the pouch. Gluten Free
Assist you and your family in disastrous circumstances.
- Individual Item / Fruit
- Prepare right in the pouch.
- Gluten Free
yup¿ Peaches, ideal as a snack, alone or as an addition to cereals and desserts.
Frequently Asked Inquiries
How extended will the meals very last?
Most items have a 3-5 calendar year shelf lifestyle beneath appropriate problems. Items containing shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy items have a shelf lifestyle of one to two a long time.
What are appropriate storage problems?
The ideal is a calme, dry environment for our items. The cooler the greater. Substantial warmth that takes place in a garage or the trunk of a vehicle is not good for these items.
How does AlpineAire Meals lengthen the shelf lifestyle of meals?
By utilizing freeze-dried and dehydrated elements, most of the h2o is eliminated from the item. Every product includes an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide assaults the head-room oxygen remaining in the pouch once the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has moisture so the absorber collects the oxygen and hence slows down the oxidation method that can arise. Oxidation sales opportunities to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber harmful?
No, it is not harmful, but do not use it as a spice packet. It tastes awful.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a method employed for immediate or fast rehydration of particular dried meals. The very first stage in freeze drying is to speedily freeze the meals. The h2o content material, now frozen, is turned right into a gasoline and withdrawn from the meals for the duration of the up coming actions, vacuum and lower-warmth, hence staying away from the shrinkage. Several of AlpineAire's items are customized freeze dried to fit rigorous quality demands. Freeze-dried items consist of grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, vegetables, and eggs. Utilizing this method, 98% of the moisture is eliminated.
Important advantages of freeze-dried items consist of:
- The authentic flavor and dietary worth of the meals is retained because of to really lower warmth temperature that is employed.
- Meals are fast and straightforward to get ready.
- You will find no waste.
- It really is an perfect method for preserving flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf lifestyle of the product.
- No preservatives are essential.
- Outcomes in a super-light-weight, compact product.
- A vast variety of meals are accessible.
- Use scorching or chilly h2o to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The normal method of dehydrating vegetables and spices is to area the products on a conveyor belt and operate them via an oven at a large temperature for a reasonably brief time. About 90 to 95% of the moisture is eliminated.
Some vegetables are far more suited to this form of drying than others. This means that with the addition of h2o, the product rehydrates back again to its authentic state far more effortlessly. Preferable products consist of: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated products this kind of as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as properly as freeze-dried.
What are appropriate storage techniques?
It is essential that you keep meals effectively:
- Steer clear of exposure to warmth and moisture make certain meals are not available to bugs or animals.
- Never ever keep meals right on the floor or on concrete floors--moisture can create up inside containers.
- Steer clear of this kind of storage places that encounter temperature create-up this kind of as attics, garages, or vehicle trunks. Ideally, storage ought to not exceed place temperature for prolonged durations.
- Retailer in a place that is available so that periodic inspections are straightforward and you can rotate materials.
- Steer clear of extreme and rough dealing with of pouch and canned meals.
|Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Leonardo D...|
|Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Mountain C...|