Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Mountain Chili by AlpineAire Foods
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Special Offer: $8.69
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Shipping: Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Stock Up through 2012 with a Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Mountain Chili. Specifically sold by AlpineAire Foods.
No-Cook Entrée. Prepare right in the pouch. Meat Free entrée
Support you and your family in urgent conditions.
- 2 - Servings
- No-Cook Entrée.
- Prepare right in the pouch.
- Meat Free entrée
- Gluten Free
A savory mix of pinto beans, corn, mushrooms & spices that will go away the chili lover in you wanting far more.
Pinto beans*, texturized vegetable protein [soy flour, caramel shade, zinc oxide, niacinamide, ferrous sulfate, copper gluconate, vitamin A palmitate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), riboflavin (B2), cyanocobalamin (B12)], tomato powder, corn meal, chili powder, freeze-dried corn, sea salt, red & green bell peppers*, onions*, mushrooms*, spices, garlic granules.
Often Asked Queries
How long will the meals final?
Most merchandise have a 3-5 12 months shelf life beneath correct problems. Merchandise that contains shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy merchandise have a shelf life of 1 to two many years.
What are correct storage problems?
The very best is a calme, dry atmosphere for our merchandise. The cooler the better. Large high temperature that occurs in a garage or the trunk of a car is not good for these merchandise.
How does AlpineAire Meals prolong the shelf life of meals?
By using freeze-dried and dehydrated components, most of the h2o is removed from the product. Every single item includes an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide assaults the head-place oxygen remaining in the pouch when the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has dampness so the absorber collects the oxygen and as a result slows down the oxidation approach that can arise. Oxidation leads to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber hazardous?
No, it is not hazardous, but do not use it as a spice packet. It tastes awful.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a approach used for quick or fast rehydration of certain dried meals. The first step in freeze drying is to speedily freeze the meals. The h2o content material, now frozen, is turned straight into a gasoline and withdrawn from the meals in the course of the up coming actions, vacuum and low-high temperature, as a result avoiding the shrinkage. Many of AlpineAire's merchandise are customized freeze dried to fit stringent top quality demands. Freeze-dried merchandise include grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, vegetables, and eggs. Utilizing this approach, 98% of the dampness is removed.
Important benefits of freeze-dried merchandise include:
- The first taste and dietary price of the meals is retained due to really low high temperature temperature that is used.
- Meals are fast and easy to get ready.
- There is certainly no squander.
- It's an perfect strategy for sustaining flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf life of the item.
- No preservatives are necessary.
- Final results in a tremendous-light-weight, compact item.
- A vast selection of meals are accessible.
- Use scorching or cold h2o to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The standard strategy of dehydrating vegetables and spices is to location the products on a conveyor belt and run them via an oven at a high temperature for a fairly small time. About ninety to 95% of the dampness is removed.
Some vegetables are far more suited to this form of drying than others. This implies that with the addition of h2o, the item rehydrates back to its first state far more easily. Preferable products include: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated products this kind of as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as properly as freeze-dried.
What are correct storage methods?
It is important that you store meals appropriately:
- Stay away from coverage to high temperature and dampness make positive meals are not obtainable to bugs or animals.
- In no way store meals straight on the floor or on concrete flooring--dampness can create up inside containers.
- Stay away from this kind of storage spots that encounter temperature create-up this kind of as attics, garages, or car trunks. Ideally, storage ought to not exceed room temperature for prolonged durations.
- Retailer in a location that is obtainable so that periodic inspections are easy and you can rotate provides.
- Stay away from excessive and tough dealing with of pouch and canned meals.
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Forever Yo...|
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Sierra Chi...|
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Chicken Gu...|