Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Leonardo Da Fettuccine by AlpineAire Foods
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Special Offer: $6.25
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Survive through 2012 with a Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Leonardo Da Fettuccine. Especially developed by AlpineAire Foods.
No-Cook Entrée. Prepare right in the pouch. Meat Free entrée
Aid you and your family in emergency conditions.
- 2 - Servings
- No-Cook Entrée.
- Prepare right in the pouch.
- Meat Free entrée
WOW, Pasta with Broccoli and Mushrooms all swimming in a delicious cream sauce. Leonardo da Fettuccine is the identical meal that the Room Shuttle Astronauts requested by name.
Pasta [durum semolina (enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid)], romano cheese powder [romano cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), disodium phosphate], sour cream powder [sour cream (cream solids, cultured nonfat milk), citric acid, TBHQ], parmesan cheese powder [parmesan cheese (skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), buttermilk solids, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, whey, disodium phosphate, salt], potato starch, whey powder, onion granules, freeze-dried broccoli, tomato flakes*, mushrooms*, nonfat milk powder, sea salt, garlic granules, spice.
Usually Asked Queries
How prolonged will the food last?
Most products have a three-5 yr shelf daily life beneath appropriate situations. Goods containing shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy products have a shelf daily life of 1 to two years.
What are appropriate storage situations?
The best is a awesome, dry surroundings for our products. The cooler the greater. High warmth that happens in a garage or the trunk of a automobile is not great for these products.
How does AlpineAire Meals lengthen the shelf daily life of food?
By utilizing freeze-dried and dehydrated elements, most of the water is removed from the product. Every single solution includes an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide attacks the head-area oxygen remaining in the pouch when the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has moisture so the absorber collects the oxygen and hence slows down the oxidation method that can happen. Oxidation sales opportunities to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber damaging?
No, it is not damaging, but do not use it as a spice packet. It preferences dreadful.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a method employed for instantaneous or speedy rehydration of certain dried food items. The initial action in freeze drying is to rapidly freeze the food. The water material, now frozen, is turned straight into a gasoline and withdrawn from the food during the next measures, vacuum and low-warmth, hence steering clear of the shrinkage. Many of AlpineAire's products are customized freeze dried to suit stringent good quality requirements. Freeze-dried products contain grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, greens, and eggs. Making use of this method, 98% of the moisture is removed.
Key positive aspects of freeze-dried products contain:
- The first style and nutritional price of the food is retained due to quite low warmth temperature that is employed.
- Meals are speedy and simple to put together.
- You will find no waste.
- It is an best approach for preserving flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf daily life of the solution.
- No preservatives are required.
- Results in a super-light-weight, compact solution.
- A vast variety of food items are obtainable.
- Use very hot or cold water to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The common approach of dehydrating greens and spices is to area the things on a conveyor belt and run them through an oven at a large temperature for a relatively shorter time. About ninety to 95% of the moisture is removed.
Some greens are more suited to this type of drying than other individuals. This means that with the addition of water, the solution rehydrates back again to its first state more very easily. Preferable things contain: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated things these kinds of as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as nicely as freeze-dried.
What are appropriate storage strategies?
It is crucial that you store food properly:
- Keep away from coverage to warmth and moisture make positive food items are not available to insects or animals.
- In no way store food straight on the ground or on concrete floors--moisture can develop up inside of containers.
- Keep away from these kinds of storage spots that knowledge temperature develop-up these kinds of as attics, garages, or automobile trunks. Ideally, storage ought to not exceed area temperature for prolonged durations.
- Shop in a spot that is available so that periodic inspections are simple and you can rotate materials.
- Keep away from abnormal and tough dealing with of pouch and canned food items.
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Forever Yo...|
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Sierra Chi...|
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Chicken Gu...|