Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Forever Young Macaroni & Cheese by AlpineAire Foods
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Special Offer: $9.62
- Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Shipping: Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Stay stocked through 2012 with a AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Forever Young Macaroni & Cheese. Especially sold by AlpineAire Foods.
No-Cook Entrée. Prepare right in the pouch. Meat Free entrée
Assist you and your family in emergency conditions.
- 2 - Servings
- No-Cook Entrée.
- Prepare right in the pouch.
- Meat Free entrée
3 cheeses (no meals color additional) and garden veggies get the boring out of Mac & Cheese.
Pasta [durum semolina (enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid)], uncolored cheddar cheese powder [cheddar cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), salt, disodium phosphate], romano cheese powder [romano cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), disodium phosphate], buttermilk powder, carrots*, freeze-dried corn, freeze-dried peas, potato starch, parmesan cheese powder [parmesan cheese (skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], buttermilk solids, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, whey, disodium phosphate, salt], sea salt, onion granules, spice.
Often Asked Questions
How extended will the meals final?
Most items have a 3-5 year shelf lifestyle below appropriate conditions. Goods that contains shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy items have a shelf lifestyle of one to two several years.
What are appropriate storage conditions?
The greatest is a awesome, dry environment for our items. The cooler the greater. Higher heat that takes place in a garage or the trunk of a auto is not excellent for these items.
How does AlpineAire Food items extend the shelf lifestyle of meals?
By using freeze-dried and dehydrated substances, most of the water is taken out from the merchandise. Every single item consists of an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide assaults the head-house oxygen remaining in the pouch when the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has moisture so the absorber collects the oxygen and as a result slows down the oxidation process that can arise. Oxidation qualified prospects to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber damaging?
No, it is not damaging, but do not use it as a spice packet. It tastes terrible.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a process employed for instantaneous or fast rehydration of particular dried meals. The 1st phase in freeze drying is to speedily freeze the meals. The water content, now frozen, is turned immediately into a gas and withdrawn from the meals throughout the subsequent methods, vacuum and lower-heat, as a result keeping away from the shrinkage. Many of AlpineAire's items are personalized freeze dried to go well with rigid good quality needs. Freeze-dried items incorporate grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, veggies, and eggs. Making use of this process, 98% of the moisture is taken out.
Important positive aspects of freeze-dried items incorporate:
- The authentic taste and dietary worth of the meals is retained due to extremely lower heat temperature that is employed.
- Food items are fast and effortless to prepare.
- There's no waste.
- It can be an ideal method for keeping flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf lifestyle of the item.
- No preservatives are essential.
- Results in a super-lightweight, compact item.
- A broad selection of meals are available.
- Use sizzling or cold water to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The common method of dehydrating veggies and spices is to location the products on a conveyor belt and run them through an oven at a high temperature for a comparatively short time. About 90 to 95% of the moisture is taken out.
Some veggies are a lot more suited to this sort of drying than others. This implies that with the addition of water, the item rehydrates back to its authentic state a lot more effortlessly. Preferable products incorporate: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated products this kind of as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as well as freeze-dried.
What are appropriate storage strategies?
It is vital that you retailer meals properly:
- Stay away from exposure to heat and moisture make certain meals are not accessible to insects or animals.
- In no way retailer meals immediately on the floor or on concrete floors--moisture can build up inside of containers.
- Stay away from this kind of storage places that encounter temperature build-up this kind of as attics, garages, or auto trunks. Preferably, storage need to not exceed room temperature for extended intervals.
- Store in a place that is accessible so that periodic inspections are effortless and you can rotate materials.
- Stay away from too much and tough managing of pouch and canned meals.
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Sierra Chi...|
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Chicken Gu...|
|Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Leonardo D...|