Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Alpineaire Foods Beef Cooked Diced Freeze-dried by AlpineAire Foods
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soonCUSTOMER REVIEWS
Stay stocked through 2012 with a Alpineaire Foods Beef Cooked Diced Freeze-dried. Especially created by AlpineAire Foods.
Individual Item / Meat Prepare right in the pouch. Gluten Free
Aid you and your family in urgent conditions.
- Individual Item / Meat
- Prepare right in the pouch.
- Gluten Free
Use an ingredient in you backcountry kitchen area.
Cooked freeze-dried diced beef, salt.
Often Asked Queries
How long will the meals final?
Most products have a three-5 year shelf lifestyle beneath correct conditions. Items that contains shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy products have a shelf lifestyle of 1 to two a long time.
What are correct storage conditions?
The finest is a calme, dry setting for our products. The cooler the far better. High heat that happens in a garage or the trunk of a vehicle is not excellent for these products.
How does AlpineAire Food items extend the shelf lifestyle of meals?
By using freeze-dried and dehydrated elements, most of the drinking water is taken off from the item. Every single item consists of an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide attacks the head-area oxygen remaining in the pouch once the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has moisture so the absorber collects the oxygen and thus slows down the oxidation approach that can happen. Oxidation prospects to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber dangerous?
No, it is not dangerous, but do not use it as a spice packet. It preferences dreadful.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a approach used for instant or quick rehydration of specific dried foods. The initial action in freeze drying is to quickly freeze the meals. The drinking water subject material, now frozen, is turned immediately into a gas and withdrawn from the meals throughout the next methods, vacuum and very low-heat, thus staying away from the shrinkage. Numerous of AlpineAire's products are custom made freeze dried to suit stringent quality demands. Freeze-dried products consist of grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, greens, and eggs. Using this approach, 98% of the moisture is taken off.
Essential rewards of freeze-dried products consist of:
- The unique flavor and nutritional value of the meals is retained due to extremely very low heat temperature that is used.
- Food items are quick and effortless to get ready.
- You will find no waste.
- It's an best strategy for maintaining flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf lifestyle of the item.
- No preservatives are needed.
- Outcomes in a super-light-weight, compact item.
- A wide range of foods are accessible.
- Use scorching or cold drinking water to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The normal strategy of dehydrating greens and spices is to place the items on a conveyor belt and run them by means of an oven at a higher temperature for a comparatively quick time. About 90 to 95% of the moisture is taken off.
Some greens are a lot more suited to this form of drying than others. This indicates that with the addition of drinking water, the item rehydrates back to its unique state a lot more easily. Preferable items consist of: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated items these kinds of as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as effectively as freeze-dried.
What are correct storage techniques?
It is essential that you shop meals effectively:
- Avoid publicity to heat and moisture make sure foods are not accessible to insects or animals.
- In no way shop meals immediately on the floor or on concrete floors--moisture can create up inside of containers.
- Avoid these kinds of storage areas that experience temperature create-up these kinds of as attics, garages, or vehicle trunks. Preferably, storage should not exceed place temperature for extended durations.
- Keep in a place that's accessible so that periodic inspections are effortless and you can rotate materials.
- Avoid excessive and tough handling of pouch and canned foods.
|AlpineAire Foods Freeze-Dried Sierra Chi...|
|Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Mountain C...|