Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
Alpineaire Foods Apple Blueberry Fruit Cobbler by AlpineAire Foods
OUT OF STOCK - stock arriving soon
Prepare through 2012 with a Alpineaire Foods Apple Blueberry Fruit Cobbler. Specifically produced by AlpineAire Foods.
Hot Dessert Some preparation required Breakfast entrée
Help you and your family in disastrous conditions.
- 2 - Servings
- Hot Dessert
- Some preparation required
- Breakfast entrée
Positive this tends to make a fantastic dessert, but wait until finally you attempt it fro breakfast.
Cake mix [complete wheat flour, honey powder (honey, wheat starch, soy flour), complete egg powder, nonfat dry milk, oats, barley flakes, rye flakes, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate), soybean oil, malted barley and corn grit extract, salt, spice, lecithin], apple flakes*, date pieces [rolled in oat flour], freeze-dried blueberries, diced apples*.
Often Asked Queries
How extended will the meals very last?
Most products have a 3-five year shelf existence underneath correct conditions. Items made up of shrimp, tuna, brown rice, nuts, and dairy products have a shelf existence of a single to two many years.
What are correct storage conditions?
The best is a awesome, dry setting for our products. The cooler the greater. Substantial heat that takes place in a garage or the trunk of a vehicle is not excellent for these products.
How does AlpineAire Food items lengthen the shelf existence of meals?
By employing freeze-dried and dehydrated substances, most of the drinking water is taken out from the product. Every product contains an oxygen absorber, which is iron oxide pellets. Iron oxide assaults the head-area oxygen remaining in the pouch when the pouch has been sealed. Oxygen has moisture so the absorber collects the oxygen and thus slows down the oxidation method that can arise. Oxidation leads to rancidity.
Is the oxygen absorber dangerous?
No, it is not dangerous, but do not use it as a spice packet. It preferences terrible.
What is freeze drying?
Freeze drying is a method employed for instant or rapid rehydration of specific dried meals. The first phase in freeze drying is to speedily freeze the meals. The drinking water content, now frozen, is turned directly into a fuel and withdrawn from the meals for the duration of the next actions, vacuum and reduced-heat, thus avoiding the shrinkage. Numerous of AlpineAire's products are customized freeze dried to suit rigid quality specifications. Freeze-dried products incorporate grains, beans, fruits, meats, seafood, pastas, veggies, and eggs. Employing this method, ninety eight% of the moisture is taken out.
Essential rewards of freeze-dried products incorporate:
- The first style and nutritional value of the meals is retained because of to quite reduced heat temperature that is employed.
- Food items are rapid and easy to prepare.
- There's no waste.
- It's an perfect approach for preserving flavors of meat, poultry, and fish.
- Extends the shelf existence of the product.
- No preservatives are needed.
- Results in a tremendous-light-weight, compact product.
- A wide range of meals are accessible.
- Use hot or chilly drinking water to rehydrate.
What is dehydration?
The common approach of dehydrating veggies and spices is to spot the items on a conveyor belt and run them via an oven at a higher temperature for a relatively quick time. About ninety to ninety five% of the moisture is taken out.
Some veggies are a lot more suited to this sort of drying than other people. This implies that with the addition of drinking water, the product rehydrates back to its first state a lot more very easily. Preferable items incorporate: onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Dehydrated items these kinds of as peas, corn, and green beans do not rehydrate as well as freeze-dried.
What are correct storage methods?
It is crucial that you keep meals properly:
- Avoid publicity to heat and moisture make positive meals are not available to bugs or animals.
- Never ever keep meals directly on the ground or on concrete floors--moisture can develop up inside of containers.
- Avoid these kinds of storage areas that knowledge temperature develop-up these kinds of as attics, garages, or vehicle trunks. Preferably, storage must not surpass area temperature for prolonged intervals.
- Shop in a place that's available so that periodic inspections are easy and you can rotate supplies.
- Avoid excessive and rough handling of pouch and canned meals.
|Alpineaire Foods Freeze-dried Mountain C...|