Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
31 Days To Survival A Complete Plan For Emergency Preparedness by paladin Press
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $20.00
- Now: $18.20 Save 9%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
Boost} your sound/visualneeds with a 31 Days To Survival A Complete Plan For Emergency Preparedness. Completely developed by paladin Press.
Preparedness Prepper Survivalism
The very best} sound/visual electronics on the world wide web!
Individuals are born with the innate want to survive, but regrettably, a lot of in our more and more dependent society appear to other folks for relief and help following a disaster. The fact is that aid from govt, household, or neighbors is often unavailable when required most, and in the end you could have only yourself to count on. Do you know what to do and how to do it if disaster strikes?
If not, 31 Times to Survival by M. D. Creekmore (writer of Filth-Inexpensive Survival Retreat ) will aid you get ready to survive the two limited- and long-expression disasters. Each and every working day is made up of a distinct activity for you to do. This every day, action-by-action strategy is designed not only to instruct you useful survival skills, but also to make sure that you full the important responsibilities by the end of 31-working day interval, thus increasing your survival skills and your readiness to survive a long-expression disaster. By the end of the 31 times you will have:
- Created a rotating canned foods shelf and loaded your pantry with healthy, durable foods
- Accrued the appropriate firearms for foraging and protection
- Assembled crisis first-assist and dental kits
- Produced a do-it-yourself drinking water filter
- Put together a purposeful seventy two-hour package and an everyday have package
- Created and utilized traps for little sport and fish
- Gathered instruments and seeds for your survival garden
Produced like-minded close friends
- And considerably much more . . .