Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
25 - 1 Gallon 10x16 5 Mil Thick Mylar Bags For Long Term Emergency Food Storage Supply by Mylar Bags
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Special Offer: $14.99
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
Increase} your audio/visualdemands with a 25 - 1 Gallon 10x16 5 Mil Thick Mylar Bags For Long Term Emergency Food Storage Supply. Completely produced by Mylar Bags.
Industry standard setting 5 mil thick material - Don't settle for less for your food investment Can seal with a standard clothes iron or hair straightener - Can be resealed on any part of the bag Light, Moisture, Oxygen Barrier, and Puncture Resistant - use 300cc to 600cc total oxygen absorbers
The finest} audio/visual electronics on the web!
- 25 count 10" x 14" (1 Gallon) 5.0 mil Thick Mylar Bag
- Industry standard setting 5 mil thick material - Don't settle for less for your food investment
- Can seal with a standard clothes iron or hair straightener - Can be resealed on any part of the bag
- Light, Moisture, Oxygen Barrier, and Puncture Resistant - use 300cc to 600cc total oxygen absorbers
- Ideal for long-term food storage of dehydrated grains and foods - Heat seal for long-term storage
Mylar bags combined with oxygen absorbers saved in a rigid container have been revealed to be the excellent way to keep dehydrated goods for long-phrase storage. Mylar bags protect your food expense from the consequences of oxygen, humidity contamination, and light penetration. Important Be aware: These mylar bags are a least of 5. mils thick (compare to other suppliers at 3.5-4.3mils), for much better long-phrase storage of dehydrated food items with an FDA approved sealant layer. Our mylar bags have a comprehensive middle aluminum foil layer (.00035) and are NOT merely metalized polyester that other folks may provide. If you can see by way of the bag it is not aluminum foil and the food can be impacted by light and oxygen, which are major factors for making use of mylar bags. These mylar bags can be warmth sealed with a common clothing iron on a substantial placing or a hair straightener. Just add the dehydrated food to the mylar bag, place suitable number of oxygen absorber on leading (300cc-600cc), drive out as considerably residual air as feasible ahead of sealing the bag. All mylar bags should be positioned in a rigid container to protect the integrity of the bag as well as to steer clear of rodents and bug infestation. Unused oxygen absorbers can be resealed in their first bag, positioned in a mason jar, or warmth sealed in a mylar bag.
|50 - 1 Gallon (10"x14") Mylar Bags & 50 ...|