Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
2012: Science or Superstition (The Definitive Guide to the Doomsday Phenomenon) (Disinformation Movie & Book Guides)
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $14.95
- Now: $7.94 Save 47%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
The expanded companion book to the #one documentary film about 2012!
The 2012 meme has progressed beyond any debates about the relevance of the Maya Lengthy Depend calendar to the lives of contemporary human beings. 2012 is about us on planet Earth at this time.
December 21, 2012: will the globe truly alter permanently on this date, the stop of a 5,125-year calendar previous utilised more than a thousand many years ago?
Definitely Hollywood would like you to feel so. Indeed, a not-so-modest industry has arisen all around the date, hawking everything from t-shirts to teleseminars.
Clearing a path among fantasy and reality, Alexandra Bruce surveys the entire 2012 landscape, asking concerns these kinds of as:
- Is the Earth shedding its Mojo?
- How did 2012 come to suggest "The End of Time"?
- Did psychedelics facilitate the Maya "Cosmovision"?
- Really should we worry about Earth Crustal Displacement?
- What the hell is "Planet X"?
Uniquely among a huge array of 2012 literature, this book functions interviews with the leading experts—including Graham Hancock, John Significant Jenkins, Daniel Pinchbeck and a lot of others—and insightful, thorough evaluation of the wide spectrum of viewpoint, discussion, analysis and myth concerning the most persuasive "stop occasions" prediction of the 21st century.