Power and Electronics
Health and Wellbeing
2012, the Bible, and the End of the World
IN STOCK CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- Was: $12.99
- Now: $4.96 Save 62%
- Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
- Shipping: This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.
- ISBN13: 9780736926515
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
In 2012, the Bible, and the Stop of the Entire world, bestselling prophecy specialist Mark Hitchcock explores a intriguing final-days controversy that is gaining the attention of millions all around the globe.
What ought to Christians make of the quickly spreading speculations that the globe will finish on December 21, 2012? The historical Mayans have been specialist astronomers and their advanced calendar cycles forecast twelve/21/2012 as a catastrophic day of apocalypse. This prophecy has spawned a developing quantity of fringe-element guides, Web websites, and even a major movie—complete with all-star cast—scheduled to launch in July 2009.
Lacking in the furor is a biblical perspective. Bible teacher Mark Hitchcock—whose guides have bought much more than 300,000 copies—examines the following queries:
- Why December 21, 2012?
- Can we have confidence in the Mayan alarm clock?
- Does the Bible say anything about 2012
- What indicators will inform us that Armageddon is near?
This e-book gives a intriguing survey of the two the historical previous and the prophetic potential. Readers will uncover how to successfully counter baseless speculation with biblical fact.